Taal Volcano: The Secret Trail
Taal Volcano: The Secret trail is a tour like no other. This tour takes you to the heart of the beast!!!!!. A chance of a life time to be on an active volcanic lake and even swim in it!!!. The Trails is around 5-6kms long and it will take roughly an 1.5 hours to get to the crater lake alternatively there is also a horse-ride you can take on this tour.. Along the way you will be exploring the magnificent scenery that the volcano has sculpted over the centuries which will blow your mind. the trail is not known to many people thus giving you the advantage of getting unspoilt view of this beast! Swimming on this lake is amazing as it is full of minerals which are very good for the skin and makes you feel 10 years younger which is way better than your average spa. what are you waiting for book now!
* Taal’s volcanic activity is well monitored and we check risk levels with the Philippine Institute for Volcanology and Seismology (PHIVOLCS) before and during every trip. Note that PHIVOLCS advises against entering Taal’s main crater at any time and participants of this adventure go at their own risk. To learn more about the risks involved in visiting Taal Volcano, please visit the PHIVOLCS website. Should a trip be canceled or aborted due to safety concerns, booked participants will be given a full refund.
****Please note that all tours are on a open booking status meaning there is a possibility that other individuals will join your group.
****If you wish to book a private tour there is an additional fee of 4000 pesos for your booking.
Minimum of 2 Persons
Schedule of Events
4::30-5:00 pick up from accomodation.
9:00 Arrival at the drop off point
9:30 Local boat ride to Taal Volcano
10:00 Start of Trail
12:00 Arrival at the Taal Volcano Crate
13:00 Return back to base camp
14:30 Arrival at basecamp
15:00 Late Lunch
16:00-18:00 arrival back to Manila
Note** tipping is excluded
*** free pick up/drop off from your hotel in Makati, Taguig, Ermita (Manila), Malate(Manila), Las Pinas, Muntinlupa and Pasay. additional charges will incur outside these areas
Things to bring
- Swimming gear (Note that the water is sulfuric which may stain your clothes)
- Change of clothes
- 4 persons – 4199 pesos per person
- 5 persons – 3999 pesos per person
- 6 persons- 3799 pesos per person
- 7 persons- 3499 pesos per person
- 8 persons- 3299 pesos per person
- 9 persons- 3099 pesos per person
- 10+++ persons- 2,999 pesos per person